As of 12/5/23
Maintenance - This position will primarily help with snow removal through the winter months and is a temporary position. It will largely be as needed but may include other hours and duties. Pay is based on experience and will be discussed during interview. Must be dependable and have experience in heavy equipment operation.
Deputy Finance Officer - This will be a permanent position and pay will be based on experience to be discussed during interview. This will be for approx. 10-20 hours per week with flexible hours and schedule.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Proficient in office computer applications and skills
- Have strong Math skills
- Be highly organized, have attention to detail, and able to prioritize.
- Be self-motivated and have effective problem-solving skills.
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Be able to learn quickly and retain information.
- Be a team player
- Have a friendly and professional mannerism
- Have reliable transportation
A background in finance and/or accounting/bookkeeping is preferred but not required.
Contact the City Finance Office @ 605-437-2302 for more information.
Applications can be picked up and returned at City Hall or by request to [email protected]
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.